Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Elf Magic

Our "Elf on the Shelf" pops up in a new place every morning. Today, he was in the center of the Christmas tree. His mission is to observe and report, providing Santa with daily insider information about the kids' behavior. I wish I could have Luke wear Buddy around his neck tomorrow. To say that today was a very trying day with my middle child would be a serious understatement. We did not finish his last lesson of the day until 7:30 in the evening, and it's not like he had piles of work to complete. Granted, we didn't start until noon today, but we could have been done by mid-afternoon. Luke simply chose to be difficult. When he would actually sit down, he would chatter and ask totally unrelated questions. This sweet little boy who told me last night that he loves it when I lie in his bed and cuddle with him, made me want to scream and bash my head against a wall. I am worried about tomorrow; my sanity is at stake!

No comments:

Post a Comment