Sunday, May 10, 2009

If You Pee on the Bathroom Rug

Here is my version of Laura Joffe Numeroff's famous children's book, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie.

Dedicated to Keira

(Keep in mind that it is Mother's Day, and it would be nice to do a little less work today.)


If you pee on the bathroom rug, I have to wash it.
If I have to wash one bathroom rug, I might as well wash them all.
If I'm going to wash the bathroom rugs, I might as well clean the floors.
If I'm going to clean the bathroom floors, I might as well clean the bathrooms: toilets, tub, showers, sinks, counters, etc.
If I'm going to clean the bathrooms, I might as well clean the kitchen, too.
If I'm going to clean the kitchen, I might as well clean the tile floors.
If I'm going to clean the tile floors, I might as well clean the hardwood floors.
If I'm going to clean the hardwood floors, I might as well dust every room in the house.
As soon as that's done, I'm sure you will be able to do something that will involve the need to clean something, somewhere...


What just happened here?

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment